For Physicians and Medical Staff
Medical Staff Services
This site is for the exclusive use of the Physicians and Allied Health Professionals (AHP’s) at Providence Alaska Medical Center.
Hospice and Palliative Medicine Fellowship
Includes experience and training with inpatients and outpatients as well as extensive community home hospice involvement. Learn more.
The Community Technologies team supports independent hospitals and provider clinics looking for affordable, comprehensive, proven and supported healthcare technology products and services. Learn more.
The Providence Health & Services Physician Relations program is designed to contribute to the mission of Providence Health & Services as the organization's primary liaison with health care providers.
Physician Relations facilitates collaboration among health care providers and Providence Health & Services Alaska to strengthen relationships and enhance provider satisfaction.
- If you are considering practicing in Alaska
- For information about Providence Health & Services Alaska resources, programs or services
- If you would like to meet with or obtain information about our health care providers
- When you would like to meet with Providence Health & Services Alaska leadership
- If you need assistance, information, or an internal expert to answer a concern
- You need resolution of issues regarding access, communications or customer service
- Margaret Horvath, FACHE
Manager of Provider Relations, Contracts,
and Network Development
Medical Staff Governing Documents for Providence Alaska Medical Center (PAMC), Providence Kodiak Island Medical Center (PKIMC), Providence Seward Medical and Care Center (PSMC), and Providence Valdez Medical Center (PVMC).
Approved by the PH&SA Region Board, the purpose of this credentialing plan is to establish a process to assess, evaluate and review the qualifications and professional conduct of all credentialed medical staff providers.
- PAMC Medical Staff Bylaws
- PAMC Medical Staff Credentialing Manual
- PAMC Medical Staff Organizational Manual
- PKIMC Medical Staff Bylaws
- PKIMC Medical Staff Credentialing Manual
- PSMC Medical Staff Bylaws
- PVMC Medical Staff Bylaws
- PVMC Medical Staff Credentialing Manual
- Ethical and Religious Directives for Catholic Health Facilities
- Continuing Medical Education
3200 Providence Drive
To learn more about CME opportunities, please go to: CME Tracker
- Medical Staff Department
3200 Providence Drive
Email the Medical Staff Department