Radiology services at Covenant Children’s provide the latest in diagnostic and interventional services. All of Covenant Children’s radiologists are board certified by the American College of Radiology, skilled in the most current developments in X-ray, ultrasound, magnetic resonance imaging and other modalities. Images for patients five years and younger are read by board-certified pediatric radiologists.
Our team is sensitive to the unique needs of children and teens. For example, we can provide sedation or MRI goggles equipped with a movie when a procedure seems stressful or overwhelming.
- Board-certified, fellowship-trained pediatric radiologists
- Expert interpretation based on condition or body part (via access to subspecialized pediatric radiologists)
- Highly-skilled technologists and techniques specifically designed for kids with the goal of getting the right images on the first try
- State-of-the-art low-dose imaging technology that limits radiation exposure
- Safety processes, following guidelines set by Image Gently® – a leading organization in reducing childhood radiation exposure
- Fast results via radiologists are available to consult with your child’s physicians 24/7