Refer/Admit a Patient
We're here for you when your patients require specialty care. We recognize this is your patient and you have choices on where to send your patients for specialty care so we're constantly working to make the referral process as easy as possible, keeping you apprised of all care provided by Covenant Children's via loop-back.
EpicCare Link Provider Portal
EpicCare Link is a web-based provider portal that allows secure, convenient access to Covenant Children’s electronic medical record. Access is easy to set up and there’s no software or hardware to maintain, so you can concentrate on caring for your patients.
Learn More About EpicCare Link
If you ever have issues referring a patient or receiving loop-back communication, please contact our physician liaisons who will assist.
Why Refer to Covenant Children's?
We are uniquely qualified to care for children in the West Texas/Panhandle Plains and Eastern New Mexico Region.
See what makes us unique and why you should refer to Covenant Children's.
We appreciate hearing your feedback on referral processes. Your time taken filling out the form below helps us improve our services - and we greatly appreciate any and all feedback!
Take our referring provider survey.
Important Phone Numbers
- Emergency Transfer/Transport Center (for patients potentially requiring Ground or Air Transport): 1-844-977-KIDS (5437)
- Main Hospital Line: 1-806-725-0000
- Pediatric General Surgery:
- Covenant Medical Group Surgery Providers (Drs. Monja Proctor and Jane Goldthorn): 806-725-0237
- Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center Surgery Dept (Dr. Celeste Hollands): 806-743-7334
- NICU: 1-806-725-6475
- PICU: 1-806-725-0019
For specialist needs, please see our Provider Quick Reference Guide.
Covenant Health participates in most insurance plans, as well as Medicaid and Medicare programs.