Providence Mount St. Vincent
Providence Mount St. Vincent
Providence Mount St. Vincent, affectionately known as “The Mount,” is a vibrant living care community for older adults in West Seattle. Our philosophy of care is driven by the core Providence values and centers around the needs, preferences and desires of our residents. As a resident or patient, you will be treated with person-centered care. Our goal is to empower each resident and patient to choose the daily routines and services he or she wishes to receive. As a result, each individual is able to maintain his or her independence, privacy and dignity.
The Mount is home to more than 400 adults who need some type of assistance with their daily living or are in need of 24-hour care. We provide supportive activities, programs and therapies to help you remain physically and mentally active, as well as socially and spiritually engaged.
Providing you with the highest quality care in a safe and comfortable environment is our top priority.
We are committed to providing an atmosphere that is home in the truest sense of the word whether you are staying with us long term or for a short stay.
- Transitional care unit (short-stay rehabilitation) for recently discharged hospital patients who need additional nursing care and/or rehabilitation services before returning home.
- Assisted living apartments empower residents to make choices for personal daily living and emphasize dignity and respect. 109 apartments are available for singles and couples.
- Skilled nursing in specially designed neighborhoods based on person-centered care that is focused on individual choices and personal needs and preferences.
- Elderplace West is a day health program that keeps older adults living in the community as healthy as possible by providing comprehensive integrated health care and social services to participants.
- Physical, social, cognitive, and spiritual care for the whole person, including regularly scheduled mass and rosary as well as weekly Protestant services.
- On-site gift shop, thrift shop and barber/beauty salon
- Intergenerational Learning Center, a licensed child care center for infants and young children. Five days a week, children, residents and patients have the opportunity to interact in planned activities such as music, art and storytelling and to engage in conversation and spontaneous encounters throughout our campus.
We understand that selecting an assisted living residence or choosing a care setting for yourself or a family member can be an overwhelming task. At The Mount, we will take the time to listen and to help you understand your options so you can make the choice that is right for you and your family.
Please send an email or call an admissions consultant at 206-923-3989 to schedule a tour or get more information about an assisted living apartment, skilled nursing care or transitional care/rehab.
For information about availability or to apply for any of our programs listed below, please complete our form, send us an email or call 206-938-6248. The admissions staff is available seven days a week. There is no fee to apply.
Submit an online admissions inquiry and learn more about how to apply for our programs.