Amenities at The Mount
Amenities are open to all residents, family, friends, volunteers and employees of Providence Mount St. Vincent.
Mon - Fri: 7:30 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- Outstanding selection of gifts, jewelry and cards
- Candy and snacks
- Espresso drinks, pop and other beverages
- Sandwiches, soup, salads available during lunch hour
Note: residents pay for food, beverages and other items purchased at Jumpin’ Java.
Mon & Tue: 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
Emilie’s Treasures Thrift Boutique is filled with special items – some of great "antique" value, others of great bargain value. Shoppers will find reasonably priced items such as clothing, shoes, jewelry, household goods, baby needs, furniture and decorative home items, some new and some slightly used. Quality donations are set out daily.
Located on The Mount's first floor near the Gift Shop and Espresso Bar, Emilie's Treasures Thrift Boutique is accessible to all residents and open to the public. Run entirely by volunteers, 100% of the proceeds from the shop go directly to benefit the residents and programs of The Mount.
Our goal is to provide a fun shopping experience for residents, staff and the community while raising money to support the residents and programs of Providence Mount St. Vincent.
Ask the clerk at Emilie's Treasures to let you into the Furniture Annex for great values on used furniture.
We need donations of gently used items and good quality furniture to the Emilie Shop. Please drop off smaller items on the first floor (ask at Reception Desk for instructions). Call ahead to 206-937-3701 ext. 28927 for furniture donations and other large donations. Donation acknowledgement receipts are available upon request. All donations are tax deductible to the extent allowed by law.
Tues-Sat: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Full hair care services, including haircuts and styling
- Manicures and pedicures
Minor alterations and clothing repairs for residents, retail shop with handmade items and baby gifts and more. Open to the public. Operated by volunteers.
- Art gallery on the second floor features art by local artists, residents, employee and community members
- The walls of the therapy gym in the transitional care unit are adorned with a wide range of art, creating a visually stimulating environment
- Several additional pieces of artwork are installed in various art galleries throughout the facility
- Displays change frequently
- Art from intergenerational art classes is displayed in the first floor hallway (Main Street retail shopping hallway)
- Intergenerational Art Show takes place during late May and early June annually in the first floor hallway
- Much of the are is for sale, with proceeds benefiting the art programs at The Mount
Our beautiful chapel is located on the third floor.
- Mass and rosary offered several times a week
- Protestant services offered monthly
- Spiritual care as desired
The business office is located on the first floor by the reception desk.
- Check cashing
- Buy stamps
- Help with invoices and payments