Supporting Your Unique Faith Journey
Whether you live at Providence Mount St. Vincent or are here for a short stay in our Transitional Care Unit, we invite you to take advantage of the healing community at The Mount. There are many gardens and nurturing spaces for reflection, as well as our beautiful worship space in the third floor chapel.
The later years of life and times following hospitalization often call us to contemplation, reconciliation, prayer and meditation as well as physical, emotional and spiritual healing.
Our caregivers and spiritual care team, including our staff chaplains and volunteers, are here to assist you in your unique journey, culture and faith tradition. Together as an interdisciplinary team, we embody the healing ministry of Jesus for all, especially in times of transition, crisis, suffering and loss.
- Pigott Chapel is located on the third floor. All faith traditions are welcome.
- The Chapel is always open for prayer, reflection, adoration, and meditation.
- Check your weekly schedule for special music, speaking or small group gatherings.
- Watch chapel events on television channel 6.
- Vigil: 3 p.m. Saturday
- Daily: 9:30 a.m. Monday, Tuesday and Thursday
- Word and Communion: 9:30 am Friday
- Rosary: 3:45 p.m. Monday-Friday
- Protestant worship: 3 p.m. Sunday