Providence Regional Cancer Partnership
At the Cancer Partnership, we know that when you hear the words, “You have cancer,” it’s easy to feel overwhelmed. You no doubt wonder what it means for you and your family, and soon may find yourself asking, “So, what do I do now?”
Everyone’s cancer journey is unique. Our cancer specialists try to learn as much as we can about you and your cancer to develop a treatment plan that’s just right for you.
Generally, at the Cancer Partnership, you’ll meet with a doctor who is an expert in the type of cancer you have very soon after your diagnosis. The doctor will find out what’s important to you and outline your treatment options to help you make an informed decision about how to proceed.
Your treatment might include surgery, radiation, chemotherapy, medication or a combination. The treatments may cure cancer or control it for a period of time if a cure isn’t possible. Talking with your care team will help you decide which treatments are best for you.
We offer a full range of services to help as you adjust to your diagnosis and begin treatment all under one roof — close to home, focused on quality, safety and excellence and centered on your needs. Learn more about getting started as a patient.
The Cancer Partnership specializes in treating many types of cancer and blood disorders. We follow the National Comprehensive Cancer Center Network Guidelines, which ensure you get the very best “gold standard” of care.
Specific conditions we treat include:
- AIDS-related cancers
- Bladder cancer
- Bone cancer
- Brain tumors
- Breast cancer
- Cervical cancer
- Colorectal cancer
- Endometrial cancer
- Esophageal cancer
- Gallbladder cancer
- Gastrointestinal tumors
- Gestational trophoblastic cancer
- Head and neck cancer
- Hodgkin’s lymphoma
- Kidney cancer
- Liver cancer
- Lung cancer
- Malignant mesothelioma
- Multiple myeloma
- Non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma
- Ovarian cancer
- Pancreatic cancer
- Prostate cancer
- Skin cancer
- Soft tissue sarcoma
- Uterine cancer
If you’ve been diagnosed with cancer, one of the most important things to remember is that you will never be alone. Your Cancer Partnership care team will be by your side every step of your journey.
We have a multidisciplinary team who reviews every case to determine the best options available to each patient. Our expert oncologists work closely with other care providers to make sure we meet all your needs and are providing the best care. This includes doctors, naturopaths, acupuncturists, massage therapists, pharmacists nurses, dietitians, counselors, social workers and spiritual care providers.
Cancer takes a major physical toll on your body. At Cancer Partnership we are also mindful of the toll it takes emotionally, psychologically and spiritually. We provide a wide variety of support services to help you navigate your way through your cancer journey and well into your recovery.
We offer all of the following:
- Acupuncture — This may help relieve cancer symptoms and side effects of treatment, such as nausea, fatigue and stress.
- Cancer Resource Center — You can visit a patient navigator, find the latest information about cancer tests or treatments and learn about clinical trials here.
- Counseling services — Our counselors help you navigate your diagnosis and communicate with your family. They address end-of-life concerns and more.
- Financial counseling — Our financial counselors can help you verify insurance benefits, ease your concerns about a payment plan for treatment and obtain outside help if needed.
- Healing Spirit Boutique — Cancer patients can get free wigs, hats and cosmetics here. The boutique is located just off our main entrance lobby and is usually open weekdays, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Hypnosis and meditation — This treatment uses relaxation techniques to enhance your physical and emotional health.
- Naturopathic medicine — This approach uses diet, exercise, lifestyle changes and natural therapies to improve your body’s ability to fight disease and decrease treatment side effects.
- Nutrition services — Our nutritionists can help you learn what foods strengthen your immune system, improve your energy and help you maintain a healthy weight.
- Palliative care — Our palliative care experts help people dealing with a serious illness manage symptoms and improve their quality of life.
- Spiritual care — Professionally trained and board-certified chaplains are available to help you and your family with any emotional or spiritual aspects of your treatment. We respect the cultural and spiritual diversity of all our patients.
- Support groups and classes — We offer many groups and classes as valuable sources of information, encouragement and support. Learn more about out support groups and classes.
As a patient at the Cancer Partnership, you may have access to promising cancer-related clinical trials and research designed to find new ways to prevent, diagnose and treat cancer and ways to improve the comfort and quality of life of cancer patients.
The Cancer Partnership houses state-of-the-art technology and equipment designed with your well-being in mind. Our commitment to your healing is built into every square foot of our facility, which features warm finishes and natural light, lush landscaping, a rooftop garden and panoramic mountain views.
We provide comfortable spaces with furniture like you’d find at home for you to spend time with family and friends in. We feature artwork selected by cancer patients for their healing effects. We strive to create an inviting, pleasant environment where you’ll be as comfortable as possible. We believe it will help you concentrate on the important job at hand — getting and feeling well.
- Covered patient drop-off and convenient free parking for easy access to services
- Lush landscaping, trellises and a rooftop garden that add to the peaceful surroundings
- Warm finishes that create a more inviting, less institutional atmosphere
- Floor-to-ceiling windows and large skylights that provide abundant natural light and panoramic mountain views.
- Comfortable places for friends and family to spend time with patients
- Home-like furniture with the warmth of a two-sided fireplace
- Interior art selected for its healing effect by over 60 cancer patients
- One-stop patient registration and paperless medical records
- A Cancer Resource Center with easy access to medical libraries and online resources
- An American Cancer Society Patient Navigator who is specially trained and dedicated to help you access the full range of services inside and outside the Cancer Partnership
Partners In Your Cancer Care
The Providence Regional Cancer Partnership is a partnership between Providence Regional Medial Center Everett, The Everett Clinic, Western Washington Medical Group, and Northwest Washington Radiation Oncology Associates.