COHE Community now offers virtual training as an additional way of providing education to our partnered providers. Our goal is to make the way of training more convenient and accessible for all providers enrolled in our program.
To receive full credit for the training, you will need to review the entire presentation and then click on the link for the quiz and attestation. The education modules can take anywhere up to 10-25 minutes to complete.
If you are new to COHE and have yet to receive an orientation, you will need to contact our office: 509 456-3222.
- Emergency Department Best Practices and Annual Education: For emergency department providers only.
- Clinical Best Practices and Annual Education: For urgent care, chiropractic, occupational medicine, primary care, surgical specialties and all other providers except emergency department physicians. If you practice under multiple clinics and specialties, this module is the one for you.
- Emergency Department New Provider Orientation: For new emergency department providers only.
- Urgent Care and other Clinical New Provider Orientation: For new urgent care, chiropractic, occupational medicine, primary care, surgical specialties, and all other providers. If you practice under multiple clinics and specialties, this module is the one for you.
COHE physician advisors are experts in clinical care or occupational medicine and are a resource to our COHE providers in the treatment of injured workers. Current advisors specialize in occupational medicine, chiropractic care, physical medicine and rehabilitation, as well as minor emergency.
The advisors serve COHE providers in a number of capacities, including:
- Mentoring: being available to help educate and coach COHE providers on best practices in cases with complex barriers to treatment and return to work
- Multidisciplinary care coordination: assisting with the care coordination with COHE providers, auxiliary care and health services coordinators to reduce disability risks
- Referrals: accepting referrals for specialty consultations and second opinions from COHE providers
- Return to work: identifying and addressing barriers to return to work