Find a COHE Provider

Female patient consulting with male doctor

Need to find a doctor in your area?

Search the Washington State Department of Labor & Industries directory for a COHE provider by searching specialty, provider name or facility. All providers with a * next to their name are enrolled in a COHE Best Practice program.

All providers in the directory are Washington State Labor and Industries (L&I) credentialed providers and can see you for your work-related injury.