The Infusion Center is an outpatient unit that provides non-oncology infusion-based therapies for patients in neurology, rheumatology and other clinics.
Infusion therapy, also known as intravenous or IV administration, is the delivery of medication and nutrition directly into the veins. Infusions play an important role in the treatment of many diseases.
We offer semi-private treatment areas to give patients the choice to have privacy or connect socially with others receiving treatment. Our outpatient location allows easy access with conveniently located ground lot parking.
Infusions are provided by a team of specialized nurses and pharmacists.
The infusion center offers:
- Highly-skilled nursing staff and nurse practitioners
- Access to advanced infusion therapies for complex medical conditions
- Centralized prior authorization services for the purpose of insurance approvals
- Comfortable recliners
- Internet access and individual TVs
- Warm blankets, upon request
Infusion times range from 30 minutes to six hours, depending on the treatment.