We invest in the communities we serve and have a proud history of supporting organizations who share our vision of health for a better world. We sponsor a select number of events, programs and activities that impact Humboldt, Sonoma and Napa counties with specific criteria that align with our strategic priorities.
In 2022, we are seeking sponsorship and partnership opportunities that align with the following focus areas:
- Housing instability/Homelessness
- Mental health/Substance use disorders
- Access to health care
- Health Equity/Racism/Discrimination
We invite you to apply for support using the form below. Please note that we review applications on a monthly schedule and often respond within four to six weeks. Application submissions with a minimum of an eight-week review period are greatly appreciated.
We will consider sponsorships as budget allows that meet the following criteria:
- Corporations or events should be consistent with the Providence mission and values
- Events or activities aligned with our core service lines or that have a particular emphasis on programs or services promoting or supporting mental health; homelessness; access to resources; health/healthful living; disease awareness/education; corporate citizenship (education/community advancement)
- Organization or event reaches families we serve
- Corporation or event must offer a significant valued-added role Providence can participate in/plan
Corporation or event should be consistent with current Providence strategy and marketing objectives. Additionally, proposals are evaluated for:
- Sponsorships must deliver a strong ROI for Providence and positive brand exposure
- Providence prefers to be the sole health organization or hospital sponsor
- Ability to reach targeted audience and create value
- Requests that benefit an individual person or family
- Youth and high school sporting events
- Religious activities, in whole or in part, for the purpose of furthering religious doctrine*
- Travel expenses
- Door prizes or raffles
- General operating expenses
- Political candidates or organizations
- Capital or equipment
- Film or documentary productions
- Memorials or endowments
- Matching gifts
*select cases may apply
Sponsorship Evaluation and Implementation
Proposals will be evaluated based on how they meet the criteria listed above. A member of our team will reach out to you, should we have any questions.
Our team will reach out to you to let you know our decision, and – if the sponsorship is approved – determine how best to move forward.