Patients and Visitors
If you are a patient or visitor at Queen of the Valley Medical Center, then you can rest assured knowing that you have come to the correct place for advanced care.
The Queen's Café is located down the hall from the lobby and across from the first elevator.
Please note that to prevent the spread of Covid-19, we are limiting the number of visitors to our facility. As a result, at this time, we ask that only visitors who meet the criteria outlined in our Visitor Policy dine at our cafeteria. Click here to read our Visitor Policy: https://blog.providence.org/regional-blog-news/visitor-policy-for-providence-queen-of-the-valley-medical-center.
Hot meals are served Monday-Friday, from 7 a.m. to 2 p.m. After 2 p.m., grab and go items (such as healthy salads, sandwiches, microwavable Amy’s frozen entrees and more) are available for purchase through 7 p.m.
During the weekend (Saturday and Sunday), grab and go items will be available for purchase from 7 a.m. to 2 p.m. Hot food service is not available at the cafeteria on the weekend.
Visitors may enjoy their meal on our adjacent outdoor patio (please note doors will be exit-only after 7 p.m. daily).
Mon -Fri: 9 a.m.- 8 p.m.
Sat and Sun: 10 a .m. – 2 p.m.
- "Get well" and "Thinking of you" gift baskets.
- Custom gift baskets for special relatives.
- Custom gift baskets for children (share with us the child's age and gender).
- Beautiful fresh flower arrangements.
- Potted or silk plants decorated with a gift bow.
- Balloon bouquets, including ones that sing when tapped.
- Personal care items (lip balm, lotion, hairbrushes, toothpaste & nail clippers).
- Socks, slippers and robes.
- Games and plush animals.
- Cards, magazines and books.
- Clothing, purses and scarves.
- Inspirational gifts and collectible figurines.
- Fashion jewelry and reading glasses.
- Picture frames.
- Seasonal gifts.
- Weekly special promotions – be sure to ask about this week's feature!
- Customer reward program – earn gift shop rewards by accumulating points on all qualified purchases.
- For your convenience, we accept phone orders during gift shop operating hours (no minimum purchase required).
- Complimentary same-day delivery is provided to hospital patients and family members.
- We accept MasterCard, Visa, Discover and American Express for online or phone orders.
Please remember that live plants and flowers are not allowed in the Intensive Care Unit. For infection control reasons, they must remain at the nursing station until the patient is released from the hospital or transferred to another unit.