For Patients and Visitors
If you are a patient or visitor at Queen of the Valley Medical Center, then you can rest assured knowing that you have come to the correct place for advanced care.
General visiting hours are from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m., seven days a week, including holidays. On some units, visiting hours can be up to 24-hours per day, with the right to limit or restrict visitation if it interferes with the care of the patient or other patients on the unit. Please ask a nurse for details.
All our patients have the right to visitation while under the care, treatment and service of Queen of the Valley Medical Center. All visitors shall receive equal visitation privileges consistent with patient preferences. The right to limit or restrict visitation may occur when visitation would interfere with the care, treatment or service of the patient or other patients as determined by the registered nurse/manager/supervisor or physician.
The Queen's Café is located down the hall from the lobby and across from the first elevator.
While the cafeteria is open seven days a week for indoor seating. Hot meals are served Monday-Friday, from 7 a.m. to 2 p.m. After 2 p.m., grab and go items (such as healthy salads, sandwiches, microwavable Amy’s frozen entrees and more) are available for purchase through 7 p.m.
During the weekend (Saturday and Sunday), grab and go items will be available for purchase from 7 a.m. to 2 p.m. Hot food service is not available at the cafeteria on the weekend.
Visitors may enjoy their meal on our adjacent outdoor patio (please note doors will be exit-only after 7 p.m. daily).
Mon -Fri: 9 a.m.- 8 p.m.
Sat and Sun: 10 a .m. – 2 p.m.
- "Get well" and "Thinking of you" gift baskets.
- Custom gift baskets for special relatives.
- Custom gift baskets for children (share with us the child's age and gender).
- Beautiful fresh flower arrangements.
- Potted or silk plants decorated with a gift bow.
- Balloon bouquets, including ones that sing when tapped.
- Personal care items (lip balm, lotion, hairbrushes, toothpaste & nail clippers).
- Socks, slippers and robes.
- Games and plush animals.
- Cards, magazines and books.
- Clothing, purses and scarves.
- Inspirational gifts and collectible figurines.
- Fashion jewelry and reading glasses.
- Picture frames.
- Seasonal gifts.
- Weekly special promotions – be sure to ask about this week's feature!
- Customer reward program – earn gift shop rewards by accumulating points on all qualified purchases.
- For your convenience, we accept phone orders during gift shop operating hours (no minimum purchase required).
- Complimentary same-day delivery is provided to hospital patients and family members.
- We accept MasterCard, Visa, Discover and American Express for online or phone orders.
Please remember that live plants and flowers are not allowed in the Intensive Care Unit. For infection control reasons, they must remain at the nursing station until the patient is released from the hospital or transferred to another unit.