One of our main goals at Community Outreach is to promote wellness and disease prevention, and to help individuals with chronic conditions better manage their own health needs. We promote independence in self-management of chronic conditions through home or office visits by nurses and social workers offering comprehensive support and care management services. Specifically, we provide assistance for the vulnerable and low-income populations.
- Disease education (including coping and decision-making)
- Medication compliance and adherence
- Benefits, financial and community resources
- Limited social or family support
- Home safety concerns
- Over- or under-utilization of medical services
- Homeless services navigation
- Substance use treatment navigation
Low-income, uninsured or underinsured clients who have chronic medical conditions and would benefit from case management services.
For example individuals with:
- Chronic disease
- Senior specific needs
- Homelessness and housing instability issues
- Substance use disorders
- Other social determinants of health needs
For more information or referrals, call 707-547-4632.