At Providence Santa Rosa Memorial Hospital, we recognize how important it is to live an active life. And we know how difficult it is to do that if you’re living in pain.
Our orthopedic team treats people of all ages and tailors treatment to your needs. We offer surgical and nonsurgical treatments for conditions affecting your bones, muscles, tendons, ligaments or joints. We find the treatment that will be easiest on you and result in the best possible recovery.
Whether you’re faced with a sudden injury or have been living with chronic arthritis, we can help you feel good again so you can get back to doing the things that matter to you. From sprains and strains to overuse injuries and damaged joints, we’ve got you covered.
Our providers include expert orthopedic surgeons. Their areas of expertise include sports medicine, spine care, joint replacement, minimally invasive procedures and more.
Our team offers:
- Care for musculoskeletal injuries
- Diagnosis, treatment and education for joint and sports medicine injuries
- Fracture care and treatment for orthopedic trauma
- Joint replacement
- Outpatient physical therapy
- Pain management
- Rehabilitation services
- Spine care for a variety of conditions
Physical therapists are available to provide nonsurgical treatments and help with rehabilitation after surgery. Orthopedic therapy services include:
- Recovering from surgery (total joint replacement, arthroscopy, hand surgery and spinal procedures)
- Sports Injuries (shoulder, elbow, knee, hip, foot and ankle, spine)
- Workplace injuries (repetitive motion injuries, fractures, dislocations, strains, sprains, overuse injuries and poor body mechanics)
We provide highly qualified rehabilitation staff. Many of our physical therapists have advanced training and certification to treat sports injury patients.
Joint Replacement Surgery Patient Education
Are you undergoing joint replacement surgery? Join us for a free educational video series designed to help you prepare and relieve any anxiety you may have. This video series is designed to prepare patients for their upcoming total hip or knee replacement surgeries.