Joint Replacement Services
If you are living with joint pain, the joint replacement team at Santa Rosa Memorial Hospital can help. Our orthopedic surgeons combine advanced procedures with the highest quality care and treatment from diagnosis through recovery.
Blue Shield of California recognizes our program as a Blue Distinction Center for Knee and Hip Replacement.
We provide care for conditions and pain of the:
- Failed joint replacements
Our advanced surgical techniques let us replace painful and damaged joints. You can expect to restart many activities after surgery. Joint replacement procedures we provide include:
- Joint revision procedures
- Partial knee replacement
- Reverse total shoulder replacement
- Total ankle replacement
- Total hip replacement
- Total knee replacement
- Total shoulder replacement
Our joint replacement team works to make the process as painless as possible, so you quickly get back to your regular activities. Some of our patients discharge home on the same day as surgery. Others discharge home in one or two days.
With our pain management approach, we:
- Pay attention to your pain management before and after surgery
- Use advanced techniques to get you moving hours after surgery
- Start physical and occupational therapy the same day as your surgery
- Improve your balance, circulation and strength by being mobile, which aids your healing
You may benefit from a combination of conservative therapies. This approach can preserve joint function and relieve pain. We offer:
- Guidance on diet changes and nutritional supplements
- Hot and cold therapy
- Oral and topical medications
- Pain-relieving injections
- Physical therapy
- Therapeutic exercise programs
We offer classes for you and your family to learn about your joint replacement and meet other joint replacement patients. Our classes teach you how to prepare for surgery, what the surgery involves and what to expect after surgery.
In just two hours, you’ll learn everything you need to know about joint replacement surgery and recovery. We encourage family members to attend with you. Classes are offered twice a month. To register, call 707-523-2663.
We also offer a free online class where you can learn more and prepare for surgery.
We also provide guides that explain every step of the joint replacement process for: