Put yourself on a path for heart health.
St. Jude Medical Center is home to a respected team of experts who are raising the bar for cardiovascular care in Southern California.
Our cardiologists, cardiac surgeons, electrophysiologists, interventional cardiologists and other specialists diagnose and treat a wide range of heart and vascular conditions.
From arrhythmias and congenital heart disease, to valve disorders and hypertension, we are working to continuously evolve and improve standards of care and outcomes.
With comprehensive cardiovascular procedures and diagnostic exams, our cardiac team evaluates symptoms and provides treatment for heart issues such as:
- Coronary artery disease
- Rheumatic heart disease
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Valve disease
- Congenital heart defects
Our cardiac services include:
- Cardiodiagnostic Services
- Interventional Procedures
- 3D Echo
- Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement (TAVR)
- Valve Repair/Replacement
- Cardiac Catheterization Labs - Here, our experienced electrophysiologists and interventional cardiologists perform advanced diagnostic and therapeutic procedures by threading a catheter through an artery to the heart. This minimally-invasive approach allows innovative solutions to some of today’s common cardiac conditions, such as the placement of a miniaturized, leadless pacemaker to treat atrial fibrillation.
- Cardiac surgery - We offer one of the state’s most sophisticated surgical settings, including a “hybrid” cardiovascular suite. This cutting-edge suite combines the diagnostic power of 4D imaging with both minimally-invasive interventional procedures and traditional open-surgery techniques in the same procedure. The all-in-one, diagnosis-to-treatment suite incorporates numerous imaging modalities, from dynamic CT imaging to a biplane digital angiography system, while allowing successful treatment of complex or formerly inoperable conditions.
- Cardiac rehabilitation - This effective multi-phase program offers a carefully designed blend of exericse therapy, education and support to help you recover faster, reduce your future risk, and give you more energy to do the things you love. Our multidisciplinary rehabilitation team includes cardiologists, advance-practice cardiac nurses, exercise physiologists, educators and registered dietitians-each contributing their expertise to help you regain your health and improve your quality of life.