For Health Care Professionals
St. Pat’s Direct Patient Admit Process
Coordinating details to admit or transfer a patient can be a challenge. That’s why St. Patrick Hospital established a dedicated phone line for patient transfers when they need care outside of their community. And, with access to the region’s most comprehensive set of specialists, hospital direct admits are quicker and easier than ever before.
When you call the direct admit line, we will:
- Connect your transfer coordinator with one of our physicians via conference call so everyone is updated in real time. This saves time and reduces the chance of a miscommunication.
- Secure a bed for your patient.
- Coordinate all transfers, both air and ground, so you can spend more time caring for your patient.
- Recommend another facility if we don’t have the capability or capacity to care for your patient.
Direct Admit Line:
- 1-888-8ST-PATS (1-888-878-7287)
Other important phone numbers:
Providence Community Technologies
The Providence Community Technologies team supports independent hospitals and provider clinics looking for affordable, comprehensive, proven and supported healthcare technology products and services. Learn more about Providence Community Technologies.