Ebola Information and Resources for Health Care Providers and Facilities
Due to the large number of requests for information and resources from our local hospitals and health care providers, Providence Western Montana has developed a list of information and links from reputable sources in preparation for the care of patients diagnosed with or suspected of having the Ebola virus in their facilities.
Please note that the materials on this site are available only as a reference and for information purposes only. The information and materials on this site are designed to support, but not replace, training in the care of patients with the Ebola virus. Much of this information is based on the recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). It is essential that these protocols be adapted and tailored to individual circumstances, work flows and facilities.
- CAH Ebola Reference Binder Materials
- CDC Ebola Lab Guidelines
- CDC Ebola Screening Tools
- Donning and Doffing Competency Checklist
- DPHHS Active Monitoring Guidelines Forms
- Employee Contact with Ebola Patient Tracking Form
- Enhanced PPE Donning and Doffing
- Gown PPE Donning and Doffing Instructions
- MCCHP Family Handout 1 Info and Instructions to Contacts of Iso Patient
- MCCHP Family Handout 2 Need to know Ebola Info from CDC
- Patient in Infectious Disease Isolation Contact Information Form Fax to MCCHD
- SPH Ebola Screening Tool Patient at CAH Clinic or Hospital