Maternal Fetal Medicine
Our highly skilled team of maternal fetal medicine specialists (or perinatologists) are here to provide advanced treatment options from preconception through labor and delivery and beyond. We work with your prenatal care provider to ensure you have a full team supporting your needs.
We provide the full spectrum of care for a variety of maternal conditions, including:
- Birth defects
- Genetic diseases
- Maternal infections
- Maternal obesity
- Placenta abnormalities
- Pregnancy with a chronic illness
- Pregnancy with multiples
- Recurrent pregnancy loss
Our treatments and services are tailored to you. They include:
- Amniocentesis to diagnose genetic conditions or assess the health of your baby
- Consultations for postpartum complications
- Genetic testing and counseling
- Interpretation of abnormal ultrasounds
- Obstetric management for complicated pregnancies
- Preconception counseling to help you be at your healthiest before pregnancy
- Prenatal consultation and diagnosis for possible pregnancy complications
Free pregnancy and parenting app
Circle® is a free pregnancy and parenting app that provides useful health resources, top-notch pregnancy calculator and tools to help track ovulation, weight, blood pressure, and vaccinations. Enjoy easy access to program information, services and classes, too!
From early pregnancy through your child’s toddler and teen years, Circle customizes information based on your family’s needs. Plus, when you connect to MyChart through Circle, you will receive appointment reminders for you and your children.