The Student and Instructor Prep Portal has been created to facilitate your entry into Providence Regional Medical Center Everett. This tool allows you to review the required content and forms at your own convenience and pace prior to starting. Reviewing this information ahead of time allows you to document any questions you have and minimize the time spent on administrative tasks during your onsite orientation. Select the department you are going to work in the left navigation bar (Allied Health, Nursing, Medical ARNP and PA or Physician Residents). The department page you select contains links to the information and forms you should review and sign prior to your start date at Providence. Also, below you will find links to campus and parking information, commute options, employment and volunteer opportunities, and more that you may find helpful to review prior to your start date.
- Our Mission: As expressions of God's healing love, witnessed through the ministry of Jesus, we are steadfast in serving all, especially those who are poor and vulnerable.
- Our Core Values: Compassion, Dignity, Justice, Excellence, Integrity
- Our Vision: Health for a Better World.
- Parking Policy
- Nursing Student Parking Instructions
- Medical student Parking Instructions
Providence Regional Medical Center Everett – Colby Campus is located at 1700 13th Street, Everett, WA 98201, with access from both northbound and southbound I-5. View map.
Providence Regional Medical Center Everett – Pacific Campus is located at 916 Pacific Avenue, Everett, WA 98201, with access from both northbound and southbound I-5. View map.
- Badge Request Form
- Badge location
- Colby Campus. Proceed through Cafeteria toward escalator. At bottom of escalator, turn left through double doors. Turn right at first hall. Take another right at first hallway. Badge office is on your left.
Monday: 10 a.m. - 3 pm
Wednesday: 6 a.m. - 3 p.m.
Friday: 10 a.m. - 3 p.m.
Key contact information
No appointments needed during the above hours; just drop in.
Closed for all Providence Regional holidays.