For Physicians - Northwest
Need help? For everything from call schedules to new provider orientation and more, see exactly who to call in our office.
The High Reliability Toolbox for Everyone Class is delivered via a three-part online program consisting of six online modules, one knowledge check and an online virtually facilitated practice. To get instructions on setting up your login and password, and the link to the educational modules and knowledge check, click on the link below.
Once the knowledge check is completed, please email the completed evidence to register for the virtually-facilitated practice.
- See the NW CME Program webpage for more information
- View reports on our Clinical Information page
- View public health alerts on our Clinical Information page
Medical Staff Contacts
Medical Staff President
Brandon Liu, MD
Direct Admit Line
Medical Staff Services
Medical Staff Education
Credentialing & Privileging
Dir. Medical Staff Services
Physician Outreach and Practice Development
Providence Health International
- Collecting and shipping medical supply donations internationally
- Supporting Providence employees on medical service trips with needed medical supplies and equipment
- Working to create sustainable change for those who are poor and vulnerable in Guatemala
- Coordinating response in times of natural disasters
- About service trips, volunteering and more - Call 425-525-3070 or send an email.
- Non-urgent patient safety issue - Call 425-261-3927 (Clearly identify patient name, MR# and description of event.)
- Urgent patient safety issue - Notify the Administrative Supervisor
Providence Community Technologies supports independent hospitals and provider clinics looking for affordable, comprehensive, proven and supported healthcare technology products and services.