If you have a specific question, concern or compliment, please send us an email or give us a call. Your question will be directed to the most appropriate staff member for a prompt, confidential reply. Personal health information sent via email is not secure and won't be requested from you.
- General information: For general information or to contact a patient, call 425-261-2000 or email a patient.
- Billing: If you have a question about your hospital bill, email hospital billing or call 866-747-2455.
- Birth certificate, social security number: Learn more about getting a birth certificate and social security number for your newborn.
- Direct admission transfer center (for physicians): To admit a patient or learn more about streamlining your admissions to Providence Regional, call 425-261-4000.
- Financial assistance: If you need financial help paying your hospital bill, email hospital billing or call 866-747-2455.
- Hospital admission: If you have questions about your upcoming hospital admission, e-mail Admitting or call 425-404-5120.
- Medical records: If you have a question about your medical records, e-mail medical records or call 425-317-0700.
- Providence Hospice & Home Care of Snohomish County: If you have a question about our hospice or home care services, email Hospice & Home Care or call 425-261-4780 (home care), 425-261-4777 (hospice).
- Providence Medical Group clinics: If you have a compliment or concern about care received at one of our Providence Physician Group clinics, please complete this online form or call 877-477-6874.