Substance Use Treatment and Recovery Services
We know how hard life is for you and those who care about you when you’re dependent on drugs or alcohol. And we know how hard it is to break free of addiction. But it’s not something you have to do alone. Our drug and alcohol addiction treatment programs are here to help and support you every step of the way.
We offer a range of confidential services for drug and alcohol dependency, including physical, mental, emotional and spiritual care. We focus on getting you help as quickly as possible, and we tailor your treatment to your specific needs
At Providence Regional Medical Center Everett, we can help you take the first step on the road to sobriety and stay drug- and alcohol-free. We offer a number of services to assist people needing drug and alcohol addiction treatment.
We can help you evaluate the impact drugs and alcohol may be having on your life and recommend appropriate treatment.
Our counselors can provide alcohol and drug consultations for patients throughout the hospital.
You may require a hospital stay as toxic substances leave your body. This is known as detoxification or detox. The right medical care will help you detox safely. When you stay in the hospital, we also provide stabilization. This includes education, group therapy and sober support meetings such as Alcoholics Anonymous and Narcotics Anonymous. Most inpatient stays are only for a few days. You’ll then graduate to the treatment setting and plan that’s best for you.
We help local businesses by providing care for employees struggling with addiction.
Our team works with criminal justice officials to help patients meet any legal requirements while receiving drug or alcohol addiction treatment.
If you turn to us for detoxification, we’ll work to keep you as comfortable as possible. We allow you to bring items from home, but because of limited storage space, we ask that they fit in a single carry-on size bag. If you’ll be transferring directly to a residential stay treatment program, we’ll store it in a locked area during your treatment with us.
- A small amount of cash (quarters and $1 bills) for the vending machine.
- Clothing for a few days.
- Jacket or sweatshirt.
- Magazines and books, including personal recovery books, if desired.
- MP3 player or CD player with headphones.
- Personal hygiene products that do not contain alcohol. (We ask that you limit cosmetics to three to five items.)
- Photo identification and insurance card.
- Prescription medications you are currently taking. (These must be in their original bottle with an original label that includes your doctor’s name, the name of the medication, and the medication’s dosage schedule.)
- Outside beverages or food items, including gum and candy.
- Shoes or slippers with tread (Shower shoes may also be helpful.)
- Stamps and envelopes for writing letters.
- Anything containing alcohol.
- Cameras or any electronic device that contains a camera.
- Cell phones.
- Clothing that depicts promotion, use or sales of alcohol, drugs or paraphernalia.
- Colognes, perfumes or body sprays.
- Computers or any electronic device that can connect to the internet.
- Credit cards, checkbooks or other items of value.
- Drug paraphernalia or any addictive substance including prescription medications.
- Extension cords or power strips.
- Inappropriate or pornographic material.
- Matches, lighters, lighter fluid or any other flammable liquids.
- Nicotine products, vaping products or e-cigarettes.
- Revealing clothing, athletic tank tops or bathing suits.
- Stuffed animals, blankets, pillows or bedding.
- Weapons of any kind, including pocket knives.
Manage Your Care with MyChart
When you sign up for MyChart, you can manage your own medical record and your family’s medical records from home or any computer, tablet, or smartphone. Login to MyChart to:
- Connect with your doctor
- Email your care team
- Pay your hospital bill
- Request prescription refills
- Schedule an appointment
- View lab results