The experts at Providence Regional Medical Center diagnose and treat a wide variety of disorders related to the brain and spine. Our team of highly trained specialists bring a wealth of expertise and skill and are leaders in the field of neurosurgery. We work with referring physicians to design unique treatment plans based on each patient’s needs and goals.
In addition to the care we provide in the clinic, we provide emergency surgery for cranial and spine cases that come through the emergency department.
We perform a variety of surgeries, including:
- Artificial disk surgery
- Brain aneurysms
- Brain hemorrhages
- Computer assisted stereotactic surgery and radiosurgery
- Craniotomy for brain tumor removal
- Craniotomy for head injuries
- Minimally invasive procedures
- Pituitary surgery
- Robotic assisted surgery for spinal disorders
- Spinal decompression
- Spinal fusion
- Trigeminal neuralgia surgery
Other services we offer include:
- Transcranial Doppler exams
- Advanced imaging including perfusion scans, MRI, and CT scans of the brain and spine
- Robotic assisted spine surgery
Welcome to the Providence Medical Group Cranial, Spine and Joint Clinic. We provide world-class specialty care, close to home in Everett, WA. We look forward to partnering with you and your family.
Many of our providers are referral-based. Please call your insurance carrier to find out if you need a referral from your primary care provider before scheduling an appointment. Once that’s handled, making an appointment is fast and easy.
Providence Medical Group Cranial, Spine and Joint Clinic is in the same building as the Providence Regional Cancer Partnership. We are directly across the street from the Providence Regional Medical Center Colby Campus. See parking maps and information.
Providence Medical Group accepts most health plans. We bill most insurance plans directly. Be sure you understand what your insurance plan covers so you aren’t surprised by unexpected charges. Please bring your insurance card to all appointments.
Co-pays are due at the time of service. If you aren’t covered by insurance, we ask for a $75 deposit at the time of your visit. We’ll bill you for the balance.
We accept personal check, Visa or MasterCard. If you need help with your bill, call our Physician Billing Office at 1-866-747-2455.
- Photo ID and insurance card
- Referral from your primary care physician (if required by your insurance plan)
- Co-payment (if required by your insurance plan)
- Full list of medications with dosages (including over-the-counter supplements)
- Detailed history of symptoms and treatments
- List of questions
Please arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment so you have time to check in and fill out any necessary paperwork.