- Care standardization that guide choice and steps of care where eliminating variation would help improve quality. make hand offs safer and easier, and reduce cost.
- Share best practices, standard work and measurable outcomes related to care pathways.
- Gain a greater understanding of healthcare utilization and improvement opportunity.
- Patient/family centric, safe care delivered in the right care settings (e.g. home, clinic. emergency room, hospital) that is inclusive of our community.
- EPIC System Optimization within our influence.
- Enhance standardized communications across our community.
Improvement work to provide standardized systematic solutions for optimal care in the right location. Areas of key focus will be driven by areas of opportunity to gain improvement in standardization. Subgroups with appropriate clinical experts to analyze processes and bring back recommendations to the larger group can be established. The subcommittee will be encouraged to utilize process improvement and an incremental approach to the work.
Provide a collaborative community approach to care at a population level resulting in higher value care at a lower cost. The community pathways team will focus on improvement via selected ares of care and process improvement work. The team will make decisions using Evidence Based Medicine and/or best community standards where available.
- CHC Opioid Steering Committee - 2016
- CHC Pain Contract - 2016
- CHC PT Assess and PT Agreement - 2016
- Executive Summary for Opioid Prescribing in Snohomish County - 2016
- PMG NW Specialty Pain Management Recommendations - 2016
- PMG SmartPhrase Initial Chronic Pain OV
- PMG Tool Drug and Alcohol Resources - 2016
- PMG Tool Naloxone - 2016