Rheumatology is a sub-specialty of internal medicine. Rheumatologists diagnose and treat arthritis and other disorders of the joints, muscles and bones. They work as a part of a team, which includes primary care physicians and other health providers, to manage rheumatologic conditions.
Services we offer include:
- Routine lab work
- Routine X-ray
- Pulmonary function testing (PFT) to determine how well lungs take in and release air, as well as how well they move gases (such as oxygen) into the body’s circulatory system
- Nerve conduction testing to evaluate the function of the motor and sensory nerves
- Cardiologic assessment, including arrhythmia monitoring, echocardiography and carotid ultrasound
- Bone density testing for osteoporosis evaluation
- Infusion/IV services
- Anti-coagulation monitoring
Find a Doctor
At Providence, you'll have access to a vast network of dedicated and compassionate providers who offer personalized care by focusing on treatment, prevention and health education.