Missoula Infusion Center
At the Missoula Infusion Center at Providence St. Patrick Hospital we serve patients who need antibiotics or other medications by IV on an outpatient basis. We also provide blood transfusions to those who need them.
Your convenience and comfort are important to us at the infusion center. We’re easy to get to from the hospital parking garage and offer a bright, pleasant environment. We provide relaxing recliners and, if you’d like them, pillows and blankets to help keep you comfortable during treatment.
Our experienced registered nurses specialize in IV therapy and provide infusion services according to your doctor’s orders. They monitor your overall health during treatment and communicate with your doctor as necessary. They’re also happy to answer your questions and offer any assistance you might need. We often see people on an ongoing basis and develop close relationships with our patients.
- Proceed to Level P2 of the hospital parking garage.
- Follow the Cancer Center patient parking signs to the rear of the garage, where you will see a glass-enclosed parking garage.
- Take the elevator to Level 2. Exit the elevator lobby and turn left. The check-in counter for the infusion center will be on your left.
- Walk through the lobby, past the elevators and into the main corridor.
- Proceed right in the corridor and follow the signs to the Montana Cancer Center.
- Once in the center, continue past the waiting area toward the end of the corridor, where you will see the check-in counter on your left. The receptionist at the Cancer Center can help direct you if you have questions.