Providence Northwest Washington Service Area (Providence NWSA), which includes Providence Regional Medical Center Everett, Providence Medical Group, and Providence Institute for a healthier community, is a not-for-profit community resource that practices prudent stewardship of financial and human resources. Providence NWSA receives numerous requests from community agencies and not-for-profit organizations seeking sponsorship funding for various events and activities. A sponsorship allocation committee reviews each request according to its guidelines and available funding.
Providence sponsorship funds are used for events or activities that:
- Are consistent with the Providence mission, vision, and core values
- Improve health care status or provide for the needs of the poor and vulnerable
- Are part of a non-profit organization
- Demonstrate effective program performance and financial responsibility and accountability
Providence sponsorship funds will not be used for:
- Political activities
Requests from individuals or small teams for personal activities unrelated to Providence's mission and core values
- Events or activities that do not improve the health or well-being of the communities we serve
- Activities contrary to the mission, values and ethical directives of Providence
Applications for funding will be reviewed twice each year. Requests are due April 30 and August 31. Applications received after the deadline will be reviewed during the next cycle.
The Providence NWSA Sponsorship Allocation Committee meets twice per year to review sponsorship requests according to the guidelines stated above. Sponsorship requests must be received at least two months before the scheduled event or program in order to receive consideration.
To apply for a community sponsorship, complete and submit the Sponsorship Application Form.
Providence Northwest Washington Service Area
PO Box 1147
Everett WA 98201