Student Provider Portal
Welcome to Kadlec Regional Medical Center. We are proud to be a part of your education. Read about the history of Kadlec.
Request Clinical Placement
For students requesting a clinical rotation not previously approved through school.
Please submit the following information to Academic Services:
- Clinical Rotation Application
For more information, refer to the Student Clinical Experience policy.
Clinical Placement Responsibilities
For students with approved clinical rotations:
To be completed a minimum of 6 weeks prior to start date:
- Clinical Affiliation Agreement - if none, please allow 3 months to complete
- Certificate of Insurance if requested
- Immunization Attestation OR Letter of Good Standing stating the requirements of the Kadlec Passport are met
1. Onboarding Documentation
To be submitted to Academic Services 4-6 weeks prior to start date:
- Student Onboarding Form
- Badge Request Form
- KRMC's Confidentiality and Conduct Agreement
- WSP and Criminal Disclosure Statement
- Parking Permit
- Complete Learning Modules - Compliance 2020
- Send completion certificate/attestation to Academic Services
- Optional reading based on clinical rotation
- Submit project packet to Kadlec Academic Services
- Kadlec Academic Services will process your Facility Approval Form then submit necessary documents on your behalf to the Providence IRB.
- Once a determination has been made, you may start your project, or continue to follow the steps provided by the Providence IRB.