The orthopedic experts at Queen of the Valley Medical Center diagnose, treat and manage a full range of conditions that impact your bones, joints, muscles, ligaments and tendons.
When you need care, our orthopedic team assesses your needs and provides the right care for you. We work to reduce your pain and help you build strength and mobility for the future.
Our total hip and total knee joint replacement programs are certified by the Joint Commission and we are a Blue Distinction® Center Designation for Quality in Knee and Hip Replacement.
We use a patient-centered approach that ensures you receive the highest level of care. Whatever your orthopedic needs, we strive to quickly get you back to your regular activities.
At Queen of the Valley Medical Center, we understand how debilitating and limiting it can be to live with knee, hip or any type of joint pain. Our care team helps you find your best path forward, whether you need advanced pain-management therapies or joint replacement surgery. You should speak with an orthopedic provider if you:
- Suffer from constant or ongoing joint pain
- Have osteoarthritis or rheumatoid arthritis
- Have decreased mobility
- Are unable to put weight on your joint
- Feel stiff after sleep or sitting
- Have difficulty sitting up and down or going up stairs
Our orthopedic surgeons use minimally invasive techniques and robotic-assisted MAKO® technology to reduce your pain and speed your recovery. You receive 24/7 attention from expert joint care nurses during your hospital stay.
The Queen of the Valley Medical Center orthopedic care team treats injuries including arthritis pain, back pain, joint pain and pain from strains and sprains that may otherwise diminish your quality of life. Conditions treated include:
- Acute and complex fractures
- Ankle injuries
- Back, knee and hip pain
- Bone fractures
- Congenital hand deformities
- Degenerative joint disease
- Joint dislocations
- Labral tears and ligament injuries
- Osteoporosis and osteoarthritis
- Overuse injuries
- Rotator cuff injuries and tears
- Shoulder separation and instability
- Sports injuries
- Sprains and strains
- Tendon disorders
Our orthopedic program provides the specialized care you need to heal. We also offer extensive fitness, rehabilitation and wellness programs to help you stay healthy.
Our services and treatments include:
- Fracture care
- Hand surgery
- Hand and upper extremity care
- Joint replacement
- Minimally invasive, robotic-assisted surgery
- Osteoporosis screening
- Spine care - Our orthopedic surgeons partner with our neurosurgeons to provide the spine care you need to live pain-free. We use minimally invasive procedures so you recover faster. Learn more about our spine care program.
- Sports medicine care
- Trauma care
U.S. News & World Report 2023-24 High-Performing Hospital for Hip Replacement
Find a Doctor
At Providence, you'll have access to a vast network of dedicated and compassionate providers who offer personalized care by focusing on treatment, prevention and health education.
Joint Replacement Surgery Patient Education
Are you undergoing joint replacement surgery? Join us for a free educational video series designed to help you prepare and relieve any anxiety you may have. This video series is designed to prepare patients for their upcoming total hip or knee replacement surgeries.