Before You Get StartedDownload Adobe Acrobat Reader. This will allow you to view PDF documents on Prep Portal.
Physician Residents Responsibilities
The following links contain information and forms you should review and sign prior to your start date at Providence. A Pre-Arrival Orientation Checklist is provided to track your progress.
- All students, residents, fellows, interns, and medical observers are required to be fully vaccinated and provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination as well as N95 Fit Testing Certification prior to being onsite for clinical rotations.
- Code of Conduct
- Appearance Policy
- Cultural Diversity
- Safety Presentation
- Patient Safety
- Infectious Disease Control
- Pain Management Presentation
- Medical Student Parking Information
- COVID-19 Education
Step 2: Read and Review Guidelines (click on titles to access):
After you have reviewed the below documents, please print the following forms, review and then sign.
- Signed Non-Employee Confidentiality Form
- Signed Code of Conduct Acknowledgement Form
- Signed Acceptable Use Agreement Form
- Student, Resident, & Fellow Registration Form
- Medical Student Parking Vehicle Registration Form
- Badge Request Form
Please fax 425-261-3095 all completed forms to PRMCE Medical Staff Office at least two weeks prior to start date.
Please send a JPG headshot to the PRMCE Medical Staff Office for your badge. Make sure the headshot has a solid background color.