Seattle Children's Everett
At Seattle Children’s Everett, we offer expert outpatient specialty care close to home. Our convenient regional clinic is a partnership between Providence Regional Medical Center Everett and Seattle Children’s Hospital. Your child will receive the same top-quality pediatric care here as they would at Seattle Children’s.
When your child needs specialty care, experts offer consultations and treatment in a wide range of areas, including:
- Diabetes care
- EEG/Electroencephalogram testing
- Nephrology (kidney care)
- Pediatric surgery
- Prolonged video/EEG monitoring
- Sleep disorders
We know your child’s health and well-being is your top priority. You should know that it’s ours, too.
At Seattle Children’s Everett, we work to keep kids healthy through all stages of infancy, childhood and adolescence. Our pediatricians, nurses and other care team members offer a broad variety of medical services, including:
- Behavioral health care (including diagnosis and management of attention deficit and hyperactivity disorder, anxiety-related disorders, depression, developmental delays and autism)
- Development tracking and diagnostics
- Lead screenings
- Lipid screenings
- Pediatric sick visits
- Sports physicals
- Well-child visits (preventive checkups for children from birth throughout the teenage years)
Find a Doctor
At Providence, you'll have access to a vast network of dedicated and compassionate providers who offer personalized care by focusing on treatment, prevention and health education.