Substance Use Treatment and Recovery Services
Substance Use Treatment and Recovery Services
We know how hard life is for you and those who care about you when you’re dependent on drugs or alcohol. And we know how hard it is to break free of addiction. But it’s not something you have to do alone. Our drug and alcohol addiction treatment programs are here to help and support you every step of the way.
We offer a range of confidential services for drug and alcohol dependency, including physical, mental, emotional and spiritual care. We focus on getting you help as quickly as possible, and we tailor your treatment to your specific needs
At Providence Regional Medical Center Everett, we can help you take the first step on the road to sobriety and stay drug- and alcohol-free. We offer a number of services to assist people needing drug and alcohol addiction treatment.
- Assessment: We can help you evaluate the impact drugs and alcohol may be having on your life and recommend appropriate treatment.
- Consultation: Our counselors can provide alcohol and drug consultations for patients throughout the hospital.
- Detoxification and stabilization: You may require a hospital stay as toxic substances leave your body. This is known as detoxification or detox. The right medical care will help you detox safely. When you stay in the hospital, we also provide stabilization. This includes education, group therapy and sober support meetings such as Alcoholics Anonymous and Narcotics Anonymous. Most inpatient stays are only for a few days. You’ll then graduate to the treatment setting and plan that’s best for you.
- Drug-free workplace assistance: We help local businesses by providing care for employees struggling with addiction.
- Monthly monitoring: Our team works with criminal justice officials to help patients meet any legal requirements while receiving drug or alcohol addiction treatment.
- Intensive Outpatient Program: Morning and afternoon groups meet for three-hour sessions, three times per week, for eight weeks.
- Continuing Care Weekly Groups
- Monthly Monitoring
- Legal and EAP Assessments
- Outpatient Suboxone MAT treatment
If you turn to us for detoxification, we want you to be as comfortable as possible. We allow some items from home, but because of limited storage space they must fit in a single carry-on size bag. Upon arrival, you will be asked to remove essential items from your bag or suitcase to use during your admission. All bags or suitcases will be secured on the unit and returned to you upon discharge. If you are planning to transfer to residential treatment following detoxification, your luggage will be secured on the unit and not accessible during your detox admission.
- Photo identification such as a driver’s license
- Insurance card(s), Medicare card
- Comfortable clothing and footwear for three days (washer/dryer on the unit available for patient use)
- Up to five hygiene or makeup items (must be alcohol-free; feminine products are not included in the five item limit)
- Up to $20 for the vending machine, if desired ($1 dollar bills only); we are unable to provide change for the vending machine
- All prescription medications (must be in original pharmacy containers)
- Magazines and books
- Compact disc players, iPods and MP3 players, only if they do not have WiFi (internet) capability (must bring ear buds or headset)
- One lightweight blanket
- Large amounts of money (unless needed for a deposit)
- Checkbooks and credit cards
- Vehicles (a support person must transport you to and from the hospital)
- Food and beverages (including gum and candy)
- Electronics, such as cell phones, tape recorders, computers, Kindles (nothing with internet access is permitted)
- Perfume or cologne (or any liquid toiletry item that contains alcohol)
- Illegal substances and alcohol
- Any sharp item that could be used as a weapon (scissors, knives, etc.)
- Revealing clothing, clothing promoting alcohol or drug use, sunglasses
- Nicotine products, cigarettes, e-cigarettes, vapes, chewing tobacco, matches or lighters
- Crafting items such as paint, glue, beads, etc.
- Heavy blankets, pillows, stuffed animals
- Hair dryers, curling irons, hair straighteners or electric razors
Manage Your Care with MyChart
When you sign up for MyChart, you can manage your own medical record and your family’s medical records from home or any computer, tablet, or smartphone. Login to MyChart to:
- Connect with your doctor
- Email your care team
- Pay your hospital bill
- Request prescription refills
- Schedule an appointment
- View lab results