We provide personalized care based on your unique circumstances and needs. You get the expertise of providers trained in all aspects of cancer care and the convenience of receiving that care without having to travel.
This includes nurse navigators and clinical dietitians as well as oncology and palliative care social workers who are a steady source of support. Your physical well-being is a top priority, but we also focus on your psychological, emotional and spiritual health. You can count on us to provide all-encompassing cancer care.
At Providence, we fight cancer on every front, never losing sight of the fact that there’s a person behind every case of cancer we treat. We offer a full range of tests, treatments and support services, including:
- Breast Center
- Diagnostic imaging
- Home health
- Low-dose CT lung screening
- Lymphedema treatment
- Medical oncology outpatient clinic
- Nutrition/dietary programs
- Outpatient oncology infusion center
- Outpatient rehabilitation services
- Palliative care
- Pastoral care
- Psychological/emotional/spiritual support
- Radiation oncology
- Support groups
- Wellness Program
At Queen of the Valley Medical Center, you have access to world-class care right here in the Napa Valley. Our accreditations are a testament to our ability to increase survivorship in the people we serve.
Our accreditations include:
- American College of Radiology: Mammography Accredited Facility
- American College of Radiology: Radiation Oncology Accredited Facility
- American College of Surgeons: Commission on Cancer
Current support groups offered at the Queen of the Valley:
Amigas del Alma and Facing Forward are locally offered breast cancer support groups offered in Spanish and English.
Currently support groups are virtual due to COVID restrictions.